How Do You Pay Your Canadian Tire Mastercard? Canadian Tire is one of the nation’s oldest and biggest department store brands, having been around for almost 100 years. As one of the first companies to introduce a store loyalty program, Canadian Tire Money was introduced in 1958. Keep reading to find out ways to pay your Canadian Tire Mastercard.
You can pay your Candian Tire Masterd using any of these payment method options
1. Online Payment Process
The easiest payment options for transferring money to your account is this way. Create a payee account with your personal bank so you may pay us whenever you want, from anywhere.
2. Pay in a Canadian Tire Store
The quickest approach to apply a payment to your account is in this manner. In a Canadian Tire store, you can always pay with cash or a debit card. If your account is neither past due nor overdrawn, a credit will be quickly released.
3. Recurring Payments on Your Online Account
Through your online account on ctfs.com, you can make a direct payment on your payment due date. Make a one-time payment or sign up for regular payments.
Depending on the individual bank, one-time payment processing time can take up to 5-7 days to complete.
4. Mail-In Cheque Payments
You can mail a cheque to:
Canadian Tire Bank
P.O. Box 4653
Station “A”:, Toronto, ON
5. Payment Over Phone With Your Regular Banking Institution
Make a payment at your regular bank by visiting the teller window or using the ATM. You can also contact and chat with a representative at your regular bank.
How Do I Pay My Canadian Tire Mastercard Through Scotiabank?
You can take the following actions to pay your Canadian Tire Mastercard through Scotiabank:
- Access your Scotiabank online banking account by logging in.
- From the main menu, choose “Pay Bills”.
- To add a payee, select “Add Payee” and look for “Canadian Tire Bank” in the list of potential payees.
- Type in the necessary information, including your Canadian Tire Mastercard account number.
- Choose the payment amount and the account from which you want the money taken.
- Verify your payment details, then submit the transaction.
- To ensure your payments are made on time each month, you may also set up automatic payments to your Canadian Tire Mastercard using your Scotiabank account.
Do You Have to Pay for a Canadian Tire Mastercard?
Canadian Tire Mastercards come in various forms, each with unique features and advantages. Some Canadian Tire Mastercards may charge an annual fee, while others don’t.
One of the most well-known credit card payments from Canadian Tire, the Options Mastercard has no annual fee.
With this card, you can accumulate Canadian Tire Money rewards on qualifying purchases, which you can then exchange for goods at Canadian Tire retail locations.
There are alternative Canadian Tire Mastercard options available, such as the Canadian Tire Cash Advantage Mastercard, which has an annual charge but offers cash-back benefits on eligible transactions.
In light of this, whether you have to pay for a Canadian Tire Mastercard depends on the particular card you select, as well as its fees and rewards system.
Before applying for a credit card, it’s crucial to carefully read the terms and conditions to comprehend the charges, benefits, and other features.