University Of Alberta MBA
Welcome to our blog, In todays topic, we will be talking about university of alberta mba. We will give you all the details about university of alberta mba. Kindly stay with us.
The MBA program at the Alberta School of Business accepts outstanding applicants from a variety of backgrounds. The Alberta MBA is best suited for candidates who can exhibit strong leadership abilities, distinctive backgrounds, job experience, and the initiative and drive to achieve in academic and professional endeavors.
In assessing a candidate’s academic and professional qualifications, the following criteria are used:
- Recognized undergraduate degree with GPA of at least 3.0 (see international GPA equivalents)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score
- English Language Proficiency for Non-native English speakers (see exemptions)
- Professional work experience
- Statement of Intent letter
- Two letters of reference
- Admissions interviews
See entrance requirements for more information about our admission criteria.
Not sure of your eligibility for the Alberta MBA program? We would be happy to help assess your work experience and academic qualifications prior to a formal application. Reach out to the authorities with a copy of your resume and transcripts.
Candidates must submit their applications online via the Faculty of Graduate Studies website. Online payment is accepted for the $135 application cost. Our normal MBA program is called MBA (CRSE), and you can apply for it online.
Direct uploading of all supporting papers into the online application system is possible. Official academic records must be supplied after you acquire your official letter of admission.
All graduate students at the University of Alberta must have final admissions approval from the Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research (FGSR). Regarding the admissions procedure and the special roles the Business Master’s Programs Office and FGSR play therein, there are a few important things to be aware of:
- Shortly after you have completed the final admissions interview stage, you will receive communication from the Master’s Programs Office Admissions Committee regarding the decision for admission.
- If favorable, the Master’s Programs Office will send a request to FGSR to formally admit you to the program.
- If any documents are missing or outstanding from your application, a member of our office will contact you.
- FGSR may take up to four weeks to render a decision, so it is important to factor in this time frame when applying to the program.
- Once approved by FGSR, an admission letter will be uploaded on the online application portal.
- You will subsequently receive an admission letter via email from the Master’s Programs Office that will outline more specifics and details regarding the program.
A prospective investment is the Alberta MBA. We recognize the dedication needed to obtain an MBA, and we have financial aid and scholarships available to support your endeavors.
Most MBA programs at UAlberta only accept one intake per year (Fall Term). Both the Winter Term (January) and Fall Term start dates are available for our Part-Time MBA program, which includes FastTrack. Instead than having set rounds for admission, we assess applications continuously.
Your application will be evaluated by the MBA Admission Committee after it is finished. Please be aware that you can finish your initial online application before sending any supporting files to the MBA Office. It is highly recommended to apply early because admissions are handled on a rolling basis!
January 2023 Winter Term (Part-Time & FastTrack Part-Time Only)
Open: August 1, 2022
Close: November 1, 2022
September 2023 Fall Term (Full-Time, Part-Time, FastTrack & Combined Degrees)
Open: October 1, 2022
Close for International Students: March 1, 2023
Close for Domestic Students: May 1, 2023
Open: October 1, 2022
Close: May 1, 2023
Thank you for reading our todays post on university of alberta mba. Hope it has been helpful.